Pet Advice

Dog

All Dog Categories

Well-being

Behaviour

Nutrition

Environmental

99% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION RATING
RCVS VMD

This is dynamic content block to upsell articles, features

This can be part of your personalised content api where content changes depending on user

Learn more

Product Reviews

Review: Advantage Spot On Flea Treatment

Advantage is a non-prescription spot-on flea treatment from Bayer. It comes in packs of 4 pipettes (not three like many others) and uses a different active ingredient (imidacloprid) to the likes of Frontline, Flevox, Effipro etc (fipronil). It works within one day of application and is effective for 4 weeks on dogs, 3 to 4 weeks on cats and 1 week on rabbits.

View article >

Review: Drontal Tasty Bone Worming Tablets For Dogs

Worms are quite literally a pain in the backside, so Drontal Tasty Bone for dogs looks make the process simple and we aim to make it cost effective. Drontal Dog are flavoured with meat to make them palatable and a distinctive bone shape. They are for the treatment of intestinal worms, including tapeworm, roundworm, hookworm and whipworm.

View article >

Review: Hill’s Prescription Diet i/d Low Fat Wet Food For Dogs

Hill's Prescription Diet i/d low fat wet food for dogs has been created specifically to help manage gastrointestinal disorders and not pile on the pounds! Low fat i/d has been designed to be highly digestible and yet still provide all the nutrients your dog needs during digestive tract recovery. After switching you should be able to see the difference in as little as 3 days as it has increased soluble fibre to nourish the intestinal cells and flora and increased electrolytes to replace those lost from vomiting, diarrhoea, etc.

View article >

Editor's Pick

Dog 6 min

Advantage: The Ultimate Flea Buster

Warning: Reading this article might make you itch at the thought of a flea infestation. Did you know that only 5% of fleas live on your pet with the other 95% being in your home… bed, carpet, sofa, cushions? You name it, they’ll be living there. Preventing the development of fleas are at the top […]

View article >
Dog 8 minutes

4 Tips to Bring Your Pet into Work

It’s ‘Take Your Pet To Work Day’ today, and at Pet Drugs Online HQ we’re regularly bringing in our four-legged friends to help us out in the office. We find their presence is a great stress reliever and they’re always up to mischief, making us laugh and feel relaxed. And we’re not alone, with 3.2 […]

View article >
Dog 4 minutes

Vaccinating your pet: The ultimate guide

When we get a new kitten or puppy it’s easily one of the most exciting moments to prepare for. However, it’s important to take care of their health as soon as they arrive home by registering them with a well-trusted vet and booking them in for their vaccines. It’s estimated that around 77.9% of pets […]

View article >